- Current Page: Product
- Contact Distributor
Information on the Product
R-Go Compact Break
Small field keyboard
Areas of Application:
- Persons with limited range of motion, joint complaints and/or muscle disorders (one-handed, thalidomide, restricted growth, MS, mouth typists, muscular dystrophies).
This compact keyboard has all the ergonomic features for healthy typing. The compact design keeps hands within shoulder width when using keyboard and mouse simultaneously. The light keystroke reduces muscle tension when typing. The keyboard is ultra-thin, so your hands and wrists are in a relaxed, natural position when typing. This provides better blood circulation to the hands.
The R-Go Compact Break keyboard uses LED color signals to indicate when it's time to take a break. As you type, the LED changes color, like a traffic light. When the light turns green, it means you're working in a healthy range. Orange means it's time for a short break and red means you've been working too long. Taking short breaks during the workday increases concentration, prevents overuse complaints and keeps you fit during the workday.
Features / Components:
- With break indicator
- Ultra-thin for better blood circulation
- Light keystroke for minimal muscle strain
- Prevents reaching for the mouse
- Easy to take with you
Dimensions: 285 x 139 x 9 mm (W x D x H)
Weight: 310 g
Price (without guarantee):
Price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product information of Manufacturer/Distributor:
REHADAT doesn't sell any products!
Please contact the manufacturer or the distributor.
Links to further databases
Links to other Databases
Further Information and Keywords
- work equipment /
- workplace design /
- input device for computer /
- hardware for input support suitable for the disabled /
- assistive product for the workplace and vocational training /
- information and communication /
- ISO 22 36 /
- ISO 22 36 03 /
- miniaturized keyboard /
- mini-keyboard /
- muscular dystrophy /
- programmable /
- keyboard /
- keyboard suitable for the disabled /
- keyboard, reduced /
- keyboard, compact
update status: 20.05.2021
The translation of the content is performed by the external website Google™ Translate. The service provides automated computer translations. REHADAT assumes no reponsibility or liability for the complete accuracy of the content.