- Current Page: Product
- Contact Distributor
Information on the Product
Smart-Nav 4 EG / Smart-Nav 4 DR
Areas of Application:
- Head Mouse Control
- Suitable for quadriplegics, ALS patients, and other disabilities where limited or absent hand motor control prevents control of conventional standard input devices.
Features / Components:
Reflector fixed on the forehead or on the glasses
- mouse operation without hands
- no power supply required, power supply via USB port
- software to support different user profiles
- connectivity for two external switches
- with dwell function (automatic mouse click after 0 , 5 to 5 seconds dwell time on an object)
The IR AT track uses a cone of infrared light that is invisible to the human eye. This illumination makes the users visible reflective point visible to a small infrared camera in the track IR. Track IR follows the movement of the point and tells the computer to follow the cursor in real time.
Sensor: CMOS 256 x 256 pixels
Power supply: 5 V, 240 mA via USB
Interface: USB 1.1
Acquisition angle: 50 degrees 3.5 mm jack Stereo for connecting external, potential-free pushbuttons / Sensor
Smart-Nav (Track IR), reflector adhesive dots, USB extension cable, connection adapter 3.5 mm stereo, CD with operating software and software drivers
This headmouse package includes a connection to In addition to connect up to two buttons, which can take over a variety of functions of the computer mouse such as the left click.
This package includes in addition to the distributor, the mouse click software Dragger32 with integrated Autoklick (automatic triggering of mouse clicks after a short Residence time), as well as the provision of all common click variants, such as drag and
hold, double-click and right-click.
Price (without guarantee):
The prices are available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product information of Manufacturer/Distributor:
REHADAT doesn't sell any products!
Please contact the manufacturer or the distributor.
Links to further databases
Links to other Databases
Further Information and Keywords
- input device for computer /
- mouse like device /
- head mouse /
- mouse control /
- hardware for input support suitable for the disabled /
- mouse suitable for the disabled /
- mouse substitute /
- head control /
- wireless transmission /
- ataxia /
- quadriplegia /
- paraplegia /
- assistive product for the workplace and vocational training /
- workplace design /
- work equipment /
- ISO 22 36 /
- ISO 22 36 21 /
- headmouse /
- information and communication /
- computer pointing device
update status: 08.04.2019
The translation of the content is performed by the external website Google™ Translate. The service provides automated computer translations. REHADAT assumes no reponsibility or liability for the complete accuracy of the content.