- Current Page: Product
- Contact Distributor
Information on the Product
Areas of Application:
- enables left and right click in touchscreen operation
- enables or facilitates mouse button operation in the case of pronounced cerebral or central movement disorders, neurological disorders or neuromuscular disabilities (ALS), spastic and flaccid Paralysis, if the operation of a pointing device, but not a mouse button operation of the pointing device is possible
- necessary as an additional program in connection with mouse simulators, if the mouse button operation can only be done via a button or a dwell time
Point-N-Click does this Mouse click. If the mouse pointer is left immobile for an adjustable time, the program executes a click with the left mouse button. The other possibilities of the mouse click, like right-click, double-click, holding down the right mouse button or holding down the left mouse button, are also carried out via a selection menu.
Operating system: Windows 95/98 / NT4.x / Me / 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 10
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product information of Manufacturer/Distributor:
REHADAT doesn't sell any products!
Please contact the manufacturer or the distributor.
Links to further databases
Links to other Databases
Further Information and Keywords
- input device for computer /
- input software /
- mouse input software /
- input modification /
- input modification of the mouse /
- software for input support suitable for the disabled /
- mouse suitable for the disabled /
- software /
- mouse substitute /
- mouse emulator /
- mouse simulator /
- single sensor, operated /
- ataxia /
- muscular dystrophy /
- spasticity /
- assistive product for the workplace and vocational training /
- work equipment /
- workplace design /
- ISO 22 36 /
- ISO 22 36 18 /
- information and communication
update status: 14.04.2021
The translation of the content is performed by the external website Google™ Translate. The service provides automated computer translations. REHADAT assumes no reponsibility or liability for the complete accuracy of the content.