- Current Page: Product
- Contact Distributor
Information on the Product
Mouse button emulation, input modification for mouse button operation
Areas of Application:
- enables left and right click with touchscreen operation
- enables or facilitates mouse button operation for pronounced cerebral or central movement disorders, neurological disorders or neuromuscular disabilities (ALS), spastic and flaccid Paralysis if the operation of a pointing device, but not a mouse button operation of the pointing device is possible
- necessary as an additional program in connection with mouse simulators, if the mouse button operation can only be done via a button or a dwell time
Features / Components:
DIPAX ClickMaster is a software program for Windows, with which the mouse functions such as click, double-click etc. can be triggered automatically. In addition, keys and key combinations can be triggered.
Various mouse or button functions can be carried out via integrated dwell time functions. Buttons are displayed in a menu on the screen, each for the mouse button functions: click left mouse button, click right mouse button, click middle mouse button, click and drag left, double click left. After preselecting one of these mouse button function buttons, the corresponding mouse button function is triggered automatically after the mouse pointer has not been moved for an adjustable time.
Functions and properties:
- Mouse button functions: click left, right, center; Click and drag; Double click.
- Keys and key combinations can be triggered.
- Optional progress indicator for the time remaining until the preselected action is applied.
- Menu can be displayed horizontally, vertically or in two rows.
- Several different display sizes (zoom) can be set.
- Actions that are not required can be hidden from the menu.
- All parameters (including the last position of the menu) are saved.
- Adjustable triggering time and movement tolerance (jitter sensitivity).
- Customer-specific extensions / adjustments possible.
- Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
Demoversion available free of charge on the manufacturers website.
Price (without guarantee):
129.71 EUR incl. VAT (price from Manufacturer DIPAX)
Product information of Manufacturer/Distributor:
REHADAT doesn't sell any products!
Please contact the manufacturer or the distributor.
Links to further databases
Links to other Databases
Further Information and Keywords
- input device for computer /
- input software /
- mouse input software /
- input modification /
- input modification of the mouse /
- software for input support suitable for the disabled /
- mouse suitable for the disabled /
- software /
- mouse substitute /
- mouse emulator /
- mouse simulator /
- ataxia /
- assistive product for the workplace and vocational training /
- work equipment /
- workplace design /
- ISO 22 36 /
- ISO 22 36 18 /
- information and communication
update status: 17.04.2020
The translation of the content is performed by the external website Google™ Translate. The service provides automated computer translations. REHADAT assumes no reponsibility or liability for the complete accuracy of the content.