- Current Page: Product
- Contact Distributor
Information on the Product
Dragger Software für Headmouse
Mouse button emulation
Areas of Application:
- enables left and right clicks for touchscreen operation
- enables or facilitates mouse button operation in the case of pronounced cerebral or central movement disorders, neurological disorders or neuromuscular disabilities (ALS), spastic and flaccid paralysis, if the Operation of a pointing device, but not mouse button operation of the pointing device is possible
- necessary as an additional program in connection with mouse simulators, if the mouse button operation can only be done via a button or a dwell time
Dragger is a software program for Windows with which the mouse functions how clicks, double clicks etc. can be triggered automatically.
All mouse functions can be carried out via integrated dwell functions. Buttons are shown in a toolbar on the screen, each for the mouse button functions: releasing the right button, double-clicking, holding down the right button, holding down the left button. This toolbar can be operated using a special scanning method: as soon as the mouse pointer rests in a position, the individual buttons are scanned one after the other (scanning or auto-click). The scanning speed can be set between 0.2 and 10 seconds.
- Windows Vista / 7/8/10
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product information of Manufacturer/Distributor:
REHADAT doesn't sell any products!
Please contact the manufacturer or the distributor.
Links to further databases
Links to other Databases
Further Information and Keywords
- input device for computer /
- input software /
- mouse input software /
- input modification /
- input modification of the mouse /
- software for input support suitable for the disabled /
- mouse suitable for the disabled /
- software /
- mouse substitute /
- mouse emulator /
- mouse simulator /
- single sensor, operated /
- ataxia /
- assistive product for the workplace and vocational training /
- work equipment /
- workplace design /
- ISO 22 36 /
- ISO 22 36 18 /
- information and communication
update status: 20.04.2021
The translation of the content is performed by the external website Google™ Translate. The service provides automated computer translations. REHADAT assumes no reponsibility or liability for the complete accuracy of the content.