- Current Page: Product
- Contact Distributor
Information on the Product
Areas of Application:
- Mouse control by means of head movements
- Suitable for quadriplegics, ALS patients and other disabilities in which a restricted or missing hand motor function prevents the control of conventional standard input devices.
The emitted infrared rays are from thrown back by the reflector and received by the camera eye of the device. The electronics of the device evaluate these signals and use them to calculate the coordinates of the mouse pointer position on the screen. The mouse pointer is influenced by every small change in the reflector.
Features / Components:
- enables wireless control of the mouse arrow with slight head movements
- enables the computer to be operated without a hand movement
- Device components: device with infrared transmitter and receiver, can be stuck on Reflector point
- Reflector point is attached to the head with plastic film: - Plastic film film can be worn on the eyeglass bridge or on the forehead, for example
- No other devices are required on the head
- Device with transmitter and receiver can be placed on or under the screen
- Mouse click generated by a connected simple sensor
- in combination with an on-screen keyboard, the standard keyboard can be completely replaced
Dimensions: 53 x 38 x 9.5 mm
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product information of Manufacturer/Distributor:
REHADAT doesn't sell any products!
Please contact the manufacturer or the distributor.
Links to further databases
Links to other Databases
Further Information and Keywords
- input device for computer /
- mouse like device /
- head mouse /
- mouse control /
- hardware for input support suitable for the disabled /
- mouse suitable for the disabled /
- mouse substitute /
- head control /
- wireless transmission /
- assistive product for the workplace and vocational training /
- workplace design /
- work equipment /
- ISO 22 36 /
- ISO 22 36 21 /
- headmouse /
- information and communication /
- computer pointing device
update status: 17.04.2020
The translation of the content is performed by the external website Google™ Translate. The service provides automated computer translations. REHADAT assumes no reponsibility or liability for the complete accuracy of the content.