Extremely portable travel headphones - these are the mini headphones PXC 250-II with NoiseGard ™, the active noise compensation technology. Their closed, supra-aural design also ensures excellent passive attenuation of ambient noise. And best of all, you only need one AAA alkaline battery; it lasts up to 50 hours - more than enough for your return flight from Sydney to Frankfurt!
- suitable for use in planes, trains, buses or other noisy environments thanks to technology for active noise reduction
- the closed one Design ensures excellent passive attenuation of ambient noise. This guarantees undisturbed music enjoyment.
- suitable for music of all genres: differentiated sound reproduction with a slight emphasis on bass
- persistent use of NoiseGard ™ - a single AAA alkaline battery lasts up to 50 hours
- integrated volume control for even more user-friendliness and convenience
- Fold and flip principle (Fold and Flip): Thanks to the registered utility model, the earpieces can be rotated 90 degrees, can be folded on the headband and snap into place in the open and closed position MP3, iPod, iPhone (iPod and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the USA
and other countries) and portable media players