Everyday Life, Housekeeping and Nutrition
Products in this section help to enable independent living in a private environment, with housework, cooking, eating and drinking.
These assistive products can:
- Provide electrical controls in private areas
- Provide assistance for gripping, carrying and holding objects when the reaching range is restricted or due to lack of strength
- Provide adjustments for gripping difficulties on grasping handles on cutlery and household appliances
- Provide household appliances with large print , tactile markings or speech output for the visually impaired and the blind
- Provide fridge and cooker usability for wheelchair users