- Wrist Harassment
- Hand Impairment
- Muscle Atrophy
- Neuromuscular Disease
- Self-Eating, Drinking, and Grasping
- Opening Doors, Drawers, Cabinets
- operate elevator doors and traffic light switches
- use of means of communication
- can get in the face z. B.
Adjustment of Glasses
The robot arm was designed to perform everyday tasks. The provider mentions activities such as eating, drinking, moving objects, grabbing objects, daily grooming or communication.
Attached to the power wheelchair, it is integrated into the wheelchair control system and can be used to control the wheelchair.
After a workout, the user should be able to independently carry out activities of daily life again.