The person in the wheelchair can drive over the ramp, from the side, onto the swing without assistance. Since the ascent is against the direction of the swing, the swing does not move in the process. Then the safety bar is closed, the ramp is pulled up and secured. The swing is then set in motion by means of a rope.
The swing can be doweled onto a hard, level surface (concrete, asphalt) using the frame supplied or concreted into foundations using the extended tubular construction.
Features / Components:
- side flap for safe independent entry and exit (against the direction of swinging)
- swing dampers prevent excessive and abrupt movement
- safety catch chain
- ropes: Person in wheelchair can start swinging and slow down again by himself
- foldable safety bars give hold
- space for one caregiver
- material: steel construction, galvanized and powder coated, color: blue (other colors available on request); base plate made of aluminum checker p
Price (without guarantee):
End user price
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details