The Wheelchair Swing is designed to meet the needs of people in wheelchairs. This can fill a gap in the recreational area of schools and institutions for the disabled for people who are unable to play on conventional equipment due to their disability.
People in wheelchairs are able to experience the swing sensually and physically through the swing. In addition, therapeutic tasks can be implemented for them, e.g. in the area of vestibular perception promotion.
People with intact motor function of the upper extremities can operate the swing themselves and set it in motion with slight assistance.
The swing with platform for the wheelchair and a safety border is available for indoor and outdoor use.
- Frame made of square steel tube 80/4 mm
- Swing joints
- Articulated frame 8-fold ball bearing
- Locking bracket with protective pad
- Foundations made of concrete
- Special design for indoor use with ceiling attach