The large foam dice are also suitable for people with poor motor skills and people with a handicap.
The numbers are milled in to make the numbers easy to read.
Examples of exercises:
Based on the number of points rolled Fetching or taking away the number of certain material
- add points with several throws.
- go to certain marked places in the room as a running, reaction game
- carry out a predetermined task with a certain number thrown on the dice and have to roll their numbers
- put four dice together in such a way that a certain number of points results on the surface
- build with dice, stack them, transport, balance
- throwing and catching games
Price (without guarantee):
including VAT (sales)
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details