Leisure and Sports
The organisation of a wide variety of leisure and sports activities should be possible for people with disabilities. Special products make a contribution to participation in these fields.
These assistive products can:
- Enable participation in competitive, leisure, amateur and rehabilitation sports
- Include games and playing aids for nearly all types of disabilities and ages
- Make music making possible
- Make gardening with physical limitations easier
- Enable arts and crafts
- Allow the pursuit of all kinds of hobbies
Games, playing aids, toys and playground equipment with disability-friendly adaptations enabling playful participation in leisure activities.
Sports equipment and specially adapted tools allow people with disabilities to practice certain types of sports and also with people without disabilities.
Musical instruments and adaptation aids for musical instruments
Materials and custom-designed assistive products which enable people with disabilities to do manual work or handicrafts in their free time.
Here aids can be found to facilitate gardening activities for people with disabilities
Hunting, fishing and pet care
Fishing rod holder for wheel chairs and food stand for pets
Camping and Caravans
Caravans and mobile homes predominantly offered to rent for wheelchair users.