The device is connected to a landline phone. The phone can be controlled using voice recognition.
- stores up to 45 names with phone numbers.
- recognizes commands even with dialect speakers or with a strong accent
- line problems are reported with an error tone
- interactive voice menu
- Dial any number by announcing the individual digits
- Spoken error messages
- Does not work with ISDN telephones
- Power supply plug with connection cable
- Instructions in black letters
- Instructions for daisy audio CD
in MP3 format