Slimdrive SLT is used with two- or four-wing telescopic sliding doors made of 22 mm isoglas or frameless door leaves (IGG) with concealed fittings. The Slimdrive SLT has a built-in interior and exterior doors with a wing weight of up to 280 kg. The Slimdrive SLT is reliable, unobtrusive and almost invisible thanks to the low height of only 7 cm. The drive allows opening widths up to 3600 mm.
- Slimdrive SLT is a drive for telescopic sliding doors
- SLT-FR is approved for use in escape and rescue routes
- Certified according to DIN
- Integrated battery for emergency opening and closing in case of power failure
- Space-saving door system in confined spaces
- Robust power supply with integrated all-pole main switch and fuse
- Full-scale control via 16-bit high-performance microprocessor (category 2 according to DIN
The price is available on request from the producer / distributor.