The GEZE folding automatic with the 7 cm drive height typical for the Slimdrive family provides, for example, a maximum throughput for conversions.
Retrofitting into existing façades is possible without any problems. The buckle lock ensures a secure closure at night. The Slimdrive SF folding door drive is also available as a version for escape and rescue routes (Slimdrive SF-FR) with 2-motor technology and maintenance-free motors. All sliding door drives of the GEZE Slimdrive series are certified according to DIN
18650 and certified.
- Slimdrive door drive with 7 cm drive height
- Large opening widths and space extraction
Low drive height, e.g. A maximum throughput for conversions
- The profile system can be manufactured with ISO
or ESG glazing
- The buckle axis lock ensures a secure closure at night
- Model SF-FR also as version for escape and rescue routes with 2-engine technology
The price is available on request from the producer / distributor.