After pressing the large area sensor on the outside of the toilet, the door opens automatically and closes automatically after expiry of the adjustable hold-open time.
By activating the switch in the WC cell, the user activates the "busy" indicator of the external indicator and the control lamp on the changeover switch. At the same time, the large area sensor is deactivated externally and internally. Thus the door can neither be opened by third parties nor by mistake by the user.
The energized door opener prevents manual opening of the door from the outside.
In order to leave the sanitary installation, the user again actuates the change-over switch.
The "Busy" indicator on the outside and the indicator light on the inside go out.
The actuator is controlled by pressing the door on the inner large area button DOOR OPEN and the door is opened immediately.
In the event of a power failure, the normally open NC contact is unlocked and the user can leave the WC by pressing or pulling the door open.
By operating the large area detector, the door can be opened from the inside even when the system is energized.
In emergencies, the door can be opened manually from the outside by key or by means of an emergency stop switch.
1) Rotary door drive TSA 160 see document W/02725
2) Large area sensor with inscription (door open), color white
3) Light (Busy), 24 V DC, color white
4) Emergency stop switch, with glass pane, color red, surface-mounted - the emergency switch is used to switch off the system from the outside
5) Emergency power door opener, 24 V DC
6) Switch (door locked / unlocked)
7) Indicator light (Busy), 24 V DC
8) Large area sketches with inscription (door open), color white
An emergency or emergency alarm system is also recommended, which remains functional even in the event of a power failure.
The price is available on request via the manufacturer / distributor.