The Besam SW100 and SW200i rotary door operator is an electromechanical rotary door drive that is also approved for fire and smoke control doors. It is suitable for almost all types of doors, both indoors and outdoors. Rotary door drives are suitable for retrofitting as well as for new installations.
This rotary door drive can be found in applications ranging from private entrances for disabled persons to supermarkets with high transit traffic.
Features / Components:
- Drive is electromechanical
- he opens the door with a motor and closes it with a spring
- Opening and closing speeds can be set individually
- The motor and mechanics are a compact module
- The module is placed in the fairing next to the control unit
- can be mounted on both sides of the door as a pulling or pushing arm system
- available for single or double doors with hinge straps or trunnions
- can be combined with Besam's range of safety and pulse generating devices
- surface treated
Sensors and pulse generators:
- automatic radar pulse encoder Besam R1 / R2 see document W/02782
- manual radar pulse generator see document W/02783
- Presence sensor Besam Eye-Tech see document W/02710
- Presence sensor Besam 4Safe see document W/03239
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the producer/distributor.
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details