Areas of Application:
The TSA 160 NT Invers is an automatic swing door drive for use on escape and rescue route doors as well as doors used for SHEVS supply air.
Use for single and double-leaf doors.
Features / Components:
- Safe opening even in the event of a power failure due to the "powerless opening" function
- can be used for single- and double-leaf doors in push and pull installation
- the operating mode can be controlled via the SecuLogic escape route system (RWS)
- the actuator can be operated in automatic mode during the day
- the drive can serve as an automatic emergency opening at night and when the RWS is locked
- When triggered by the alarm of a smoke and heat ventilation system, the drive opens automatically
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details