Quiet, electromechanical drive system with an overall height of only 7 cm for single-leaf rotary doors.
The compact, only 7 cm high drive moves large and heavy inner and outer doors playfully and quietly.
The Slimdrive EMD, which is tested according to DIN
18650, is therefore the ideal solution if, apart from performance, minimal noise emissions are required.
- Low-wear and maintenance-free high-performance motor for reliable operation
- Quiet operation
- Temperature management
- Low drive dimensions allow installation even in restricted spaces
- Flexible through many connection possibilities, eg motor lock, display program switch, electric door opener, latching switch contact
- Intelligent communication via a bus system allows easy wiring
- All door parameters, such as opening, closing speed and limit stop, are adjustable
- Adjustable supporting servo function for easy opening of the door manually
- Standard:Push-and-go function (press and go) can be switched on and off as required
- In the low-energy mode, the drive moves the door with reduced speed
- Optional CAN interface for the realization of demanding requirements such as lock control
- For double-leaf rotary doors with a closing sequence control integrated into the drive system
- The EMD-F version is approved for use on smoke and fire doors
- Integrated program switch for "off", "automatic" and "continuous open" - "load closing" can be realized with the aid of an external program switch
- low overall height of only 70 mm
- Mounting type:head mounting on hinge side or hinge side, door leaf mounting on the hinge side
- tested according to DIN
18650 as well as BGR 232
- Low energy function can be selected as desired
- Opening and closing speed adjustable
The price is available on request from the producer / distributor.