- Control of automatic turning, sliding, folding, carousel and rotary sliding doors
- Use on sidewalks and passages, in order to avoid an opening impulse when passing by
- Use in senior citizens' homes and nursing homes in order to include slow-moving persons and wheelchair users
- Version SV:For use in escape and rescue routes
Radar movement detector GC 302 R with electronically adjustable double field module for the control of automatic doors and GC 302 SV additionally with integrated self-monitoring for escape and escape routes.
- pre-programmed comfort settings for quick commissioning
- automatic configuration via buttons or remote control
- reliable detection with clearly definable radar field
- Energy saving by detecting the running direction of persons
- Avoiding unwanted door openings by means of crossover suppression
- SMD + as a new detection field for movements <5cm / s
- universal applicability for indoor and outdoor use
- Version GC 302 SV:Safety through integrated self-monitoring
- Type tested according to DIN
18650, CE 0682
The price is available on request from the producer / distributor.