The precipitation sensor (capacitive) is used to measure the duration of precipitation or as a status indicator for downstream safety devices against precipitation to prevent damage to sun shading products. A power supply unit is required for the voltage supply.
- Suitable sensor for Minitronic dialog, WAREMA climatronic, LonWorks technology and BAline
- Sensor surface is heated and prevents icing, fogging due to dew and triggering at high humidity
- Connection cable can be extended to up to 200 m
- Weather-resistant cable required
- Mounting by means of mounting bracket on the building facade
- Additional mounting set available for pipe moun
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.