Areas of Application:
- Private homes, rehabilitation facilities, retirement homes, dormitories, etc.
- also for renovation
The Busch-Jalousiecontrol II is next to the manual control element for technically more demanding solutions such as IR operation or the comfort timer. In this special version 6411 U / S-101, additional glass breakage sensors and brightness sensors can be connected. Busch-Jalousiecontrol is suitable for roller shutter, blind and awning drives with mechanical or electronic limit switch disconnection.
Features / Components:
- with two 230 V auxiliary setting inputs (up / down) for group control
- Connection for brightness sensor and glass breakage detector
- with mode switch for operating modes:normal, lamella, central, position, awning
- with party function (deactivation of the local control station) in combination with Jalousiecontrol II
- Wind alarm, plaster function can be implemented via a secondary input
- Running time:3 min
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the producer / distributor.
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Busch-Jalousiecontrol® II Katalog