The Eolis Sensor RTS enables automatic wind-dependent control of one or more drives by radio.
With the Eolis Sensor RTS LED, brightness and rain-dependent (optional) control are added.
Features / Components:
- Shutters move to the protective position when the set wind value is exceeded
- Setting of the threshold value on the sensor
- Programming via a button on the sensor
- Wireless communication to the radio motor / receiver
- When the wind value falls below the threshold value, the radio motors are released after 12 minutes
- Demo mode for time-saving function testing
- Mounting via 230V connection
- Measurement of wind speed and sun intensity via combined wind/sun sensor (only with Soliris)
- Connection of a rain sensor possible (only with Soliris)
- Extension of the hangings to the preset intermediate position when the brightness value is exceeded (only with Soliris)
- LED status display when the wind and brightness values are exceeded (only with Soliris)
Price (without guarantee):
Price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Weitere Details zu Soliris Sensor RTS LEDWeitere Details zu Eolis Sensor RTS