Areas of Application:
(E.g. Facilitating elderly and disabled persons
An electric belt winder replaces the existing manual belt winder.
This makes it possible to automate even older roller blinds for which there is no suitable tubular motor.
Any power outlet can be used as a power source.
Features / Components:
- low installation effort
- Self-construction possible
- Automation also for older blinds
- Can be used flexibly with surface-mounted and flush-mounted versions
- Operation by automatic or push button
- with memory switch and any end point setting
- Drive for direct connection with 230 V
- no battery and no power supply required
- For DuoFern compatible models remote control is possible by means of optional remote controls or sensors
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the producer / distributor.
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details