Areas of Application:
Knee and hip joint stiffeners
For users with restrictions in the hip and knee area, arthrodesis chairs greatly facilitate, because the two seat halves in the front area are stepless and independently tiltable. The leg support is used when a temporary or permanent elevation of a leg is necessary, for example in lymphoedema or certain orthopedic leg ailments.
The legrest can be combined with all office chairs.
Features / Components:
- Backrest: divided, independently movable
- Seat: split, height adjustable with safety gas lift, tilt-adjustable with 2 clamped hand levers
- effective relief of the intervertebral discs
- upholstery: fabric, imitation leather, leather
- base: black plastic, 5-arm base with glides
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Weitere Details des HerstellersWeitere Details des Vertriebs (Weißenstein Behindertensysteme)