- Current Page: Product
- Contact Distributor
Information on the Product
Therapy table, adjustable in height and inclination
Areas of Application:
The therapy table can be adjusted in height from 62 to 98 with 23 turns of the crank. With brake rollers, which are available as accessories for the table, it reaches a height of approx. 108 cm and can be used as a sit-stand table. The crank for height adjustment can be attached to both sides of the table frame and then attached using a magnet for storage. There is a cm scale on both frame legs to read off the table height. The table is wheelchair accessible and can be used from both sides.
Features / Components:
- stepless height adjustment by crank
- rounded corners
- table frame color: white similar to RAL 9016
- magnetic holder for storing the crank and height scale for reading the table height in cm on both sides of the table frame
- wheelchair accessible
- as a sit-stand table and can be used from both sides
Table top dimensions: 80 x 60 cm, 110 x 60 cm, 120 x 80 cm, 140 x 80 cm
- Table top types 80 x 60 cm: Type A (fixed), Type B (tiltable), tiltable table top has a collapsible catch bar
- Table top types 110 x 60 cm: Type A (fixed), Type B (tiltable) , Type C (tiltable left), Type D (tiltable right), Type E (tiltable center), tiltable table tops have a fold-away catch bar
- Table top types 120 x 80 cm and 140 x 80 cm: Type A (fixed), Type B (tiltable), tiltable table top has a fold-away catch bar
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product information of Manufacturer/Distributor:
REHADAT doesn't sell any products!
Please contact the manufacturer or the distributor.
Links to further databases
Links to other Databases
Further Information and Keywords
- work table /
- ergotherapy /
- height-adjustable /
- ISO 18 03 /
- ISO 18 03 06 /
- furniture /
- inclinable /
- wheelchair driver /
- wheelchair under mobile /
- desk /
- therapy table /
update status: 12.04.2021
The translation of the content is performed by the external website Google™ Translate. The service provides automated computer translations. REHADAT assumes no reponsibility or liability for the complete accuracy of the content.