The ergo M3 R is a continuously height-adjustable table with two separate tops. A control lever on the front edge of the board releases and locks the table top at any height (optionally with crank quick adjustment or with electric motor adjustment). The table was developed together with the Johann-Peter-Schäfer-School, Friedberg, Dept. for the visually impaired.
- Tabletop: plastic-coated on all sides, with high scratch and abrasion resistance
- Tabletop decor: grey or book decor
- Screen cut-out: with anti-reflective glass top
- TFT monitor holder: in tiltable top
- Braille terminal pull-out
- Tubular steel guide via precision ball bearing
- Tabletop tilt: can be operated by fine adjustment with spring support
- Height adjustment: via double chain drive
- Weight compensation: of table top via continuously adjustable height lift, up to approx. 30 kg
- Powder-coated frame: light grey or black
- Screw feet: 4 adjustable for uneven floors (optionally with cast
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.