- Current Page: Product
- Contact Distributor
Information on the Product
Handrails for stairs, corridors, etc.
Information about handrails
Material description and color selection
Features / Components:
- with straight beech handrail sections (alternatively ash, oak, maple)
- handrail diameter 40 mm
- A-sorting without red core, steamed and chamber-dried
- surface finished with DD varnish colorless
- brackets with straight supports
- brackets with 90 ° angled handrail supports
- brackets with 90 ° bends
- brackets with connected stainless steel tube, partly made of solid stainless steel
- Final training straight, closed with 90 degree bends and end cap
- final training led against the wall and connected with / without rosette
- the brackets and final training can also be supplied in nylon tube material
- alternatively also available in combination with wood / nylon
- on request also available with tactile marking aids
- handrail inclination: h = horizontal and s = oblique
WS consoles .Type:
- made of solid stainless steel, material 1.4401 (A1-AISI 316)
- connected to a piece of stainless steel pipe L = 60 mm
- surface fine matt
- with rosettes (d = 70 mm) for concealed screwing at a distance of max. 1200 mm
- WS.Typ 1 consoles: with straight supports, d = 26 mm
- WS.Type 2 consoles: with 90 degree angled handrail supports, d = 14 mm
- WS.Typ 3 consoles: with 90 degree arches, d = 26
End training made of stainless steel:
- End training a: just closed with end cap
- End training b: closed with 90 degree bend and end cap
- End training c: with 90 degree bend against the wall, connected with / without rosette
Removable handrails make cleaning windows easier and provide access to supply shafts. The detachable handrails in Combi Line WS can be designed with a tube diameter of 34 and 40 mm. It is locked by a pin with a return spring.
Tactile aids for the different needs of the visually impaired and blind can be taken into account with tactile markings on the handrail (scannable relief-like symbol: QE = attached button).
Der Handrail is preassembled and delivered including all corner bends, connecting pieces, grub screws and the assembly sets.
Price (no guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
CE-Zeichen / DIN 18360 / TÜV
Product information of Manufacturer/Distributor:
REHADAT doesn't sell any products!
Please contact the manufacturer or the distributor.
Links to further databases
Links to other Databases
Further Information and Keywords
- handrail and rail /
- support device /
- safety handle /
- handrail /
- ISO 18 18 03 /
- ISO 18 18 /
- stairs /
- visual impairment /
- raising aid /
- balustrade /
- corner handrail
update status: 24.04.2020
The translation of the content is performed by the external website Google™ Translate. The service provides automated computer translations. REHADAT assumes no reponsibility or liability for the complete accuracy of the content.