- Current Page: Product
- Contact Distributor
Information on the Product
Thermostat Uni LD mit Flüssig-Fühler und Decoring
Heating element thermostat with tactile adjustment aid
Oventrop thermostats and thermostatic valves together form a proportional regulator operating without auxiliary energy. They regulate the room temperature by changing the heating water flow.
Thermostats meet the requirements of the EnEV and enable the design of radiator thermostat valves with 1 or 2 Kelvin control range (kv values).
Features / Components:
- with built-in liquid probe
- Terminal connection
- Marking Uni LD at the bottom
- Setting range can be limited and blocked by concealed limiting elements
- tactile adjustment aid for people with visual impairment
- mark a setting by memo disk
- fitting without adapter to the integrated valve fittings of the radiator manufacturers
- Maximum heating medium temperature:120 degrees Celsius
- Setpoint range:7 to 28 degrees Celsius
- Scaling cap with zero position:0 * 1 to 5
- item number 101470, color signal gray with decoring (RAL 7004)
- Article number 101478, color anthracite with decoring
- item number 101479, color chrome with decoring
- item number 101480, color gold plated with decoring
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request via the manufacturer / distributor.
CE-Zeichen / EnEV
Product information of Manufacturer/Distributor:
REHADAT doesn't sell any products!
Please contact the manufacturer or the distributor.
Links to further databases
Links to other Databases
Further Information and Keywords
- installation and fitting /
- construction elements for apartments and buildings /
- heating unit fitting /
- heating unit thermostat /
- blindness /
- visual impairment /
- ISO 18 24 /
- ISO 18 24 03
update status: 06.02.2017
The translation of the content is performed by the external website Google™ Translate. The service provides automated computer translations. REHADAT assumes no reponsibility or liability for the complete accuracy of the content.