- Current Page: Product
- Contact Distributor
Information on the Product
ShowerMaster P10 / P20 / P30 / P30B
Shower panel with infrared sensor
Areas of Application:
In all public areas, such as in the hospital, hotel, etc.
The hand near the sensor is sufficient to trigger the flow of water. If it is not interrupted by a new supply, the water flow stops in a timed manner.
Features / Components:
- electronically controlled shower system with start / stop function via proximity sensor
- robust, germicidal design (solenoid valve at the highest point)
- anodised aluminum
- robust design:valve body made of dezincification-resistant brass
- Housing:stainless steel
- for battery and mains operation
- microprocessor electronics; Functional magnetic valve (low pressure)
- Infrared sensors (proximity sensor)
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the producer / distributor.
CE-Zeichen / DIN EN 200
Product information of Manufacturer/Distributor:
REHADAT doesn't sell any products!
Please contact the manufacturer or the distributor.
Links to further databases
Links to other Databases
Further Information and Keywords
- installation and fitting /
- construction elements for apartments and buildings /
- fitting /
- shower armature /
- shower panel /
- ISO 18 24 /
- ISO 18 24 03
update status: 13.02.2017
The translation of the content is performed by the external website Google™ Translate. The service provides automated computer translations. REHADAT assumes no reponsibility or liability for the complete accuracy of the content.