- Current Page: Product
- Contact Distributor
Information on the Product
Thermostat Uni XH mit Flüssig-Fühler
Heating element thermostat with tactile adjustment aid
Areas of Application:
Oventrop thermostats and thermostatic valves together form a proportional regulator operating without auxiliary energy. They regulate the room temperature by changing the heating water flow.
Thermostats meet the requirements of the EnEV and enable the design of radiator thermostat valves with 1 or 2 Kelvin control range (kv values).
Features / Components:
- with built-in liquid probe
- Threaded connection M 30 x 1.5
- Marking Uni XH at the bottom
- Setting range can be limited or blocked by limiting elements
- tactile adjustment aid for people with visual impairment
- mark a setting by memo disk
- Color white
- Maximum heating medium temperature:120 degrees Celsius
- Setpoint range:7 to 28 degrees Celsius
- Scale cap without zeroing:* 1 to 5
- Scaling cap with zero position:0 * 1 to 5
- width x depth:59 x 91 mm
- Thermostat without zero position, item number 1011364
- Thermostat with zero position, item number 1011365
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request via the manufacturer / distributor.
CE-Zeichen / EN 215 / EnEV
Product information of Manufacturer/Distributor:
REHADAT doesn't sell any products!
Please contact the manufacturer or the distributor.
Links to further databases
Links to other Databases
Further Information and Keywords
- installation and fitting /
- construction elements for apartments and buildings /
- heating unit fitting /
- heating unit thermostat /
- blindness /
- visual impairment /
- ISO 18 24 /
- ISO 18 24 03
update status: 06.02.2017
The translation of the content is performed by the external website Google™ Translate. The service provides automated computer translations. REHADAT assumes no reponsibility or liability for the complete accuracy of the content.