- Current Page: Product
- Contact Distributor
Information on the Product
Areas of Application:
- As noise protection
For open offices, the attenuation of noise is important to reduce the disturbance of the concentration. There are various design elements for this.
Good room acoustics are essential for concentrated and effective work. It is important that one of two opposite surfaces is always equipped with acoustic absorbers. The acoustic wall absorbers Emil help to improve the room acoustics.
Features / Components:
- EcoSund® core material
- Flammability: tested and certified according to SS-EN ISO 11925-2
- Material thickness varies between 30 and 80 mm
- including mounting material (Velcro)
- two versions: without and covered with fabric
- optionally with Hush acoustic fabric on the front
Dimensions: 593 x 593 mm
Price (without guarantee):
from EUR 52.00 plus shipping and service
Product information of Manufacturer/Distributor:
REHADAT doesn't sell any products!
Please contact the manufacturer or the distributor.
Links to further databases
Links to other Databases
Further Information and Keywords
- work equipment /
- work furniture and fittings /
- work furniture /
- workplace design /
- industrial safety /
- soundproof /
- health protection /
- assistive product for the workplace and vocational training /
- assistive product for health protection and work safety /
- ISO 28 24 /
- ISO 28 24 15 /
- noise protection /
- room acoustics /
- wall panel /
- wall attachment /
update status: 12.02.2020
The translation of the content is performed by the external website Google™ Translate. The service provides automated computer translations. REHADAT assumes no reponsibility or liability for the complete accuracy of the content.