- Current Page: Product
- Contact Distributor
Information on the Product
Thermostat Uni SH mit Flüssig-Fühler
Heating element thermostat with tactile adjustment aid
Oventrop thermostats and thermostatic valves together form a proportional regulator operating without auxiliary energy. They regulate the room temperature by changing the heating water flow.
Thermostats meet the requirements of the EnEV and enable the design of radiator thermostat valves with 1 or 2 Kelvin control range (kv values).
Features / Components:
- with built-in liquid probe
- Threaded connection M 30 x 1.5
- Mark Uni SH at the bottom
- tactile adjustment aid for people with visual impairment
- union nut and handle sleeve chrome, center piece white
- Centerpiece can be changed colorfully by design covers
- Maximum heating medium temperature:120 degrees Celsius
- Setpoint range:7 to 28 degrees Celsius
- Scaling cap with zero position:0 * 1 to 5
- Article number 1012065, color white / chrome
- Article number 1012069, color chrome
- Article number 1012085, color stainless steel design
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request via the manufacturer / distributor.
CE-Zeichen / EnEV
Product information of Manufacturer/Distributor:
REHADAT doesn't sell any products!
Please contact the manufacturer or the distributor.
Links to further databases
Links to other Databases
Further Information and Keywords
- installation and fitting /
- construction elements for apartments and buildings /
- heating unit fitting /
- heating unit thermostat /
- blindness /
- visual impairment /
- ISO 18 24 /
- ISO 18 24 03
update status: 06.02.2017
The translation of the content is performed by the external website Google™ Translate. The service provides automated computer translations. REHADAT assumes no reponsibility or liability for the complete accuracy of the content.