- Evacuation of Injured People
- Hospitals, Ambulances, Fire Department, Theaters, Cinemas, Nursing Home, etc.
This evacuation chair can be used to quickly and safely transport disabled or injured people down stairs in the event of a disaster. Its patented speed control and braking system allows even petite people to evacuate large passengers.
- assurance for emergency situations
- quick and easy assembly for immediate use
- load capacity: 135 kg
- the passenger's own weight causes the device to move down
- automatic speed control
- automatic safety brake also stops on the stairs
- durable caterpillar tracks grip the steps securely
- the minimum required stair landing size is only 105 x 184 cm
- delivery includes detailed operating instructions
- item number: E
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.