Areas of Application:
- to relieve the musculoskeletal system
- for limited visibility
The system consists of different components that can be used in various combinations. Each component can also be used separately and can be attached to any common type of forklift truck. Basically, the system consists of different camera variants, distance sensors, warning lights and tilt indicators, which provide information to the machine operator via a display. All components can be mounted independently of each other on existing forklifts for specific applications.
Features / Components:
- Camera systems: The cameras can be mounted at different points on the forks to cover different viewing areas around the forklift.
- Distance sensor systems: The different sensor systems make it easier to approach the transported goods precisely. A distinction is made here between sensors that help with the precise alignment of the fork and sensors that enable the fork to be maneuvered precisely under the transport goods.
- Warning lights: LEDs serve as warning signals to prevent tripping over or otherwise coming into contact with the forklift fork.
- Tilt indicators: The different tilt indicators can be used to prevent or enable slipping of the transport goods and accurate approach.
Price (without guarantee):
The price depends on individual customer requirements.
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details