Areas of Application:
- to relieve the musculoskeletal system
- limitations of the musculoskeletal systemPractical examples with order picking trucks
Order Picking Forklifts are industrial trucks with a liftable operator stand that can be used for order picking as well as for stacking and unstacking load units. The liftable operator station (man-up) serves as the operator's cab and is integrated in the mast with the load handling device.
The MX-X stacker is also suitable for narrow aisles due to its design. The device can be adapted to individual requirements due to its modular design.
Features / Components:
- Height-adjustable control panel with ergonomic steering knob, intuitive controls and color display
- Safe functionality thanks to optional tiltable side barriers for even easier access to goods
- Wind and cold-protected operator cabs
- High freedom of movement thanks to different cab sizes
- Shock-absorbing floor, large foot cutout and optimum positioning of the drive switch
- Large inspection window for picking up load carriers from the floor
- Electric drive
- Various driver assistance systems: Safety Assist (rescue alarm in case of atypical driving behavior, brake support systems, speed and function adjustment in defined zones); Drive Assist (optimization of vehicle movements, gear recognition, Active Floor Compensation (AFC)); Load Assist (active load stabilization in narrow aisle, navigation aid for the driver, lift height preselect
Price (without guarantee):
The price depends on the individual requirements of the customer.
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details mit Anwendungsvideo