Areas of Application:
- to relieve the musculoskeletal system
- unfit to drive (for example, in epilepsy with loss of control due to seizure)
- in case of restrictions
The fork stacker was designed for heavy loads and developed longer routes. It has great cornering stability and can be used from the ground with a foldable operators cab as a standing device or as a walker.
The stackable platform stacker provides precise load control in fast-paced applications with longer hauls. Thanks to their greater ground clearance, the stackers with platform and initial lift can be easily maneuvered even on inclines and uneven ground. You can also transport two pallets in double-deck mode.
Features / Components:
- Device Type: Electric
- Operation: Walker or Floor Unit
- Drivers Station: Sprung, Padded Side Support
- Safety: Emergency Stop Battery Plug, Reversing Circuit Breaker, Horn on Handle
- Stroke: Electrohydraulic
- Mast: Full-Freight Mast
- Wheels: Thread guard on load rollers and support rollers, double support wheel
- Steering: X10 Drawbar
- QuickPick Remote Lifting Technology: Remote control integrated into working glove
Price (without guarantee):
The price depends on the individual customer requirements.
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details