- Current Page: Product
- Contact Distributor
Information on the Product
Quicher-Schraubenspender Serie NJ
vibratory feeder / screw feeder
Areas of Application:
- for one-handed operation
- for fine motor restrictions
The screw feeder is designed for processing small steel screws with Phillips or internal torx and for top-heavy ones Screws and screws with captive washer suitable. The screws are provided by a lifting floor in a vibrator outlet rail. The left hand of the operator remains free for joining tasks or positioning tasks.
Features / Components:
- Screws:individually adjustable to different screws, to convert to other screw sizes within a series
- removal position:with bit guide
- removal by screwdriver:with magnetic bit
- Sensor:switches off the device when a certain level is reached.
Dimensions (L x W x H):215 x 130 x 136 mm
Voltage:230 V / 50 Hz / 12 V DC, 500 mA
- basic device
- hold down for screw head
- power supply
Price (no guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product information of Manufacturer/Distributor:
REHADAT doesn't sell any products!
Please contact the manufacturer or the distributor.
Links to further databases
Links to other Databases
Further Information and Keywords
- work equipment /
- workplace design /
- conveyer /
- assistive product for the workplace and vocational training /
- ISO 28 06 /
- ISO 28 06 12 /
- vibrator conveyor /
- means of transportation /
- one-handedness /
- hand impairment /
- screw feeder
update status: 14.05.2018
The translation of the content is performed by the external website Google™ Translate. The service provides automated computer translations. REHADAT assumes no reponsibility or liability for the complete accuracy of the content.