vibration-damped, dust extraction
Areas of Application:
- for relief of the musculoskeletal system by reducing vibrations
- for respiratory diseases
The drilling machine enables vibration-damped and dust-free working. The drilling machine is used for drilling dowel holes and small penetrations in concrete, stone and masonry as well as in wood, plastic and metal.
Features / Components:
- Extremely strong and compact combination hammer, designed for standard applications in the field of dowel drilling
- Convenient and easy for better handling
- High flexibility in runtime thanks to two variants of 36 V batteries with very fast charging time
- Virtually dust-free work thanks to TE DRS-6-A
- Active vibration reduction (AVR)
Price (without guarantee):
plus VAT (recommended retail price)
The prices are only for commercial buyers.
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details