Areas of Application:
- for relief of the musculoskeletal system
- for ambidextrous operation
The drill is particularly user-friendly. It is also suitable for tapping and heavy screwing. The compact and balanced design leads to a low weight. The handle is ergonomically designed and provides solid grip thanks to the fully rubberized handle. A long-term use is possible, as the battery temperature, the current drain and the charge protection are permanently checked.
The device was rated by the German consumer organization Stiftung Warentest in the issue 2/2019 (place 1 of 5) as good (1
Features / Components:
- 2-speed full metal gearbox
- selectable hammer mechanism
- quick-release chuck, with automatic spindle lock
- 3-stage LED to illuminate the drill hole
- belt hook
- magnetic Bit Holder
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details