Areas of Application:
For example, to relieve the musculoskeletal system.
The product selection and description of the ergonomic advantages was carried out by the AG
Ergonomie of the BG
Kerbstones made of granite or concrete, which have a very high dead weight, are laid for roadside stabilization. Even today, the kerbstones are mainly laid by hand or with the aid of setting tongs. With these methods, the heavy curb is still lifted manually and placed in the concrete bed. The use of vacuum kerbstone placement equipment or hydraulic kerbstone grippers reduces these physically demanding activities.
Due to the almost strain-free placing, setting down and moving of the curbs, severely stooped postures under load are avoided. In addition to a considerable reduction in general physical exertion, the spine and hand-arm system in particular are relieved.
The exemplary vacuum curb laying device is suitable as an attachment to all types of wheel loaders with fork carriage plate. The Jumbo BV is flange-mounted to the fork carriage plate with claws and is equipped with its own forks with adjustable spacing.
The manufacturer Probst Greiftechnik also offers a hydraulic curb relocation clamp.
Curb-laying equipment is subsidized by BG
BAU as part of the occupational safety premium.
Features / Components:
- Combustion engine or hydraulic motor and blower unit with silencer and dust filter.
- Feed hose and lifting hose
- Valve unit and operating handle
- curb gripper with low-wear sponge rubber profile, also suitable for natural curbs
- all components replaceable via quick-release fasteners
Column-mounted slewing crane:
- Inclination transverse to direction of travel: hydraulic, vertical transverse to direction of travel, with hand pump
- inclination in driving direction: via tilting cylinder of the loading bucket
- Mast: hydraulic, foldable
- Safety device: SKVA articulated sliding boom with "SAFESTOP
- incl. curb suction plate ESP 150 (load capacity 150 kg)
Outreach: 3500 mm
Lifting height from level forks: up to approx. 1.1 m
Swivel range of the crane arm: approx. 270 degrees
Clear height of the crane mast: approx. 2800 mm
Laying length: 7,000 mm
Back pressure: max.
Nominal pressure: min.
Load capacity: 150 kg
Dead weight: 490 kg (with hydraulic drive)
520 / 540 kg (with combustion engine).