The product selection and description of the ergonomic benefits was made by the AG
Ergonomics of BG
For paving work by hand to manufacture of sidewalks, shelves, yards u. Ä., a strong stooped posture must be taken. In the process, large numbers of paving stones are laid with constantly repeating movements. This work leads to high loads on the back and the hand-arm system. When using hydraulic installation forceps, these physical stresses are significantly reduced.
Features / Components:
- Attachment or stand-alone base unit
- Main span: Adjustment via scale
- Endless turret
- Large safety handles
- Laying at boundaries: direct
- Take-off rollers: adjustable via hand crank
- pendulum brake
- sight glass: better view on the direction of rotation of the drum control
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details