- Current Page: Product
- Contact Distributor
Information on the Product
Lifter, vertical converter
Areas of Application:
- for relieving the musculoskeletal system
Vertical conveyors transport loads in the vertical direction.
Features / Components:
- Use: stationary
- Construction: self-supporting
- Lifting platform sizes: variable
- Drive: electromechanical via roller chain and geared motor
- Protective housing
Dumping height: 1500/3000/3500 mm
Drive power: 0.75 / 1.5 / 2.2 kW
Load capacity: 150/1000/1500 kg
Price (without guarantee):
The price depends on the individual customer requirements.
Product information of Manufacturer/Distributor:
REHADAT doesn't sell any products!
Please contact the manufacturer or the distributor.
Links to further databases
Links to other Databases
Further Information and Keywords
- electromechanical /
- vertical converter /
- workplace design /
- work equipment /
- special design /
- positioning aid /
- hoist /
- tilting device /
- ISO 28 09 /
- ISO 28 09 09 /
- assistive product for lifting and positioning /
- assistive product for the workplace and vocational training /
- lift /
update status: 21.08.2019
The translation of the content is performed by the external website Google™ Translate. The service provides automated computer translations. REHADAT assumes no reponsibility or liability for the complete accuracy of the content.