no power required, suitable for rough surfaces
Areas of Application:
for example to relieve the musculoskeletal system
The vacuum lifter EP 600 is designed for lifting material with rough or smooth surfaces Suitable surfaces
The vacuum is generated by a hand pump or a compressed air ejector, so no power is required. The vacuum control is performed by an optical and acoustic warning device. An aluminum safety tank allows the workpiece to settle even if the vacuum is lost.
Features / Components:
- Suction plate:vulcanized, rounded, for smooth or rough surfaces
- foam rubber sealing lip
- Operation:hand pump or compressed air, no electricity required
- Crane eyelet:optional without / with ejector
- Safety tank:settling of the Vacuum loss tool
- Warning device:optical and acoustic
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details