Balancers are used to reduce the weight of the tool. The cylindrical cable reel always pulls the attached load back to its original position.
On the YFS-A models, the cable of the spring train is gradually blocked during the pull-out. A repeated pulling on the rope or tool causes the lock to be released and the tool to return to its original position.
- Housing made of robust, powder-coated sheet steel
- Spring breakage protection according to DIN
- Additional eyelet for attaching a safety chain to DIN
- Cable guide made of wear-resistant plastic
- Cable retraction adjustable by adjustable cable clamp