Areas of Application:
- to relieve the musculoskeletal system
The use of an assembly aid facilitates the transport and assembly of panels, e.g. Plasterboard and chipboard, on walls, ceilings and sloping ceilings. This significantly reduces stress on the spine, hands and arms that can arise from holding work and working above shoulder height. The device can easily be moved when changing location and can be dismantled for transport to the workplace.
Features / Components:
- Only one employee does the entire Monday
- For horizontal as well as vertical panel mounting
- Automatically adapts to sloping ceilings
- Aluminum mast
- Emergency stop button
- Manual operation possible using a crank
- Wired remote control with variable speed
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product DetailsWeitere Details als PDFInformationen der BG Bau Ergonomie