The product selection and description of the ergonomic advantages were made by the AG
Ergonomie der BG
The Glaslift is suitable for transport and installation flat components with smooth surfaces (for example, glass panes, façade panels, plasterboard panels). The objects are fixed with suction plates and can be held and installed in various positions and angles of inclination. The elements are moved three-dimensionally. The front system can be moved by 50 mm to each side with the aid of the sliding arm. It can also be tilted 20 degrees forward and 30 degrees backwards.
Lifting, carrying and holding heavy and bulky components is significantly reduced. Unfavorable postures are avoided, spine and joints are protected.
Features / Components:
According to model:
- Handles: ergonomic
- Steering arm: standard, folding
- Front system: tiltable, sideways, front, rear
- Differential gear
- Piston: hydraulic, dirt-repellent
- wheels: rubber, filled with air or foam
- other materials mountable
- optional radio remote control for lifting arm and suction system
- self-monitoring safety system
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details