Areas of Application:
- for wet, dry and machining areas
- for standing and walking workplaces
- to relieve musculoskeletal strain
- for standing unsteadiness
- for gait unsteadiness
Employees often stand for long periods in front of workbenches or other stationary equipment,such as at machines. Standing on hard floors, such as concrete floors, causes premature fatigue of the feet, legs and back. The soft mat significantly reduces fatigue of the feet and legs as well as the back. Insulation against heat and cold also reduces physical stress.
This workplace mat is used in industrial and hygienic applications where chips and coolant are expected to fall through the mat, such as lathes and milling machines. The workplace mat is suitable for standing work areas and walking work areas.
Features / Components:
- Material: nitrile rubber (NBR)
- Surface: perforated profile
- Underside: slip-resistant
- shock-absorbing, cold-insulating and dimensionally stable
- blood circulation-promoting
- trip-proof due to slanted edges
- Resistance: against many chemicals, oil, cooling lubricants and alcohol
- great abrasion resistance
- special connecting elements available
- divisible in grid sizes of 30 x 30
- easy clea
Price (without guarantee):
The price is based on individual customer requirements.
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details