- Current Page: Product
- Contact Distributor
Information on the Product
MAGic is a screen magnification software from Freedom Scientific. Due to the wide magnification range from 1.0 to 36 times magnification for text and graphics, an optimal adaptation to the degree of visual impairment is possible. The anti-aliasing ensures that the image is pleasing to the eye at any magnification. MAGic also offers many functions that simplify working on the PC.
Features / Components:
- Colors can be replaced
- Brightness and contrast can be set
- Switching to black and white and inverting the screen colors is possible
- The appearance of the cursor and the mouse pointer can be changed
- Different settings for highlighting menus, dialog boxes and texts are possible
- Magnification can only be used on part of the screen
- Different color schemes are included
- Also available with integrated voice output
Options / Accessories:
MAGic is fully compatible with the screen reader JAWS® for Windows® *), which was also developed by Freedom Scientific. So it is easily possible to use a Braille display for a blind employee in mixed workplaces, or to use the extensive customization options that JAWS offers with its scripting language.
- A processor suitable for the operating system
- 2 GB RAM
- At least 500 MB free hard disk space
- Graphics card with 16 or 32 bit color depth
- A Windows compatible sound card
- Windows 7 or newer
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product information of Manufacturer/Distributor:
REHADAT doesn't sell any products!
Please contact the manufacturer or the distributor.
Links to further databases
Links to other Databases
Further Information and Keywords
- work equipment /
- workplace design /
- output device for computer /
- output software /
- blindness /
- assistive product for the workplace and vocational training /
- ISO 22 39 /
- ISO 22 39 12 /
- visual impairment /
- software /
- software for output support suitable for the disabled /
- special output software /
- magnifying software /
- screenreader /
- braille /
- information and communication
update status: 07.02.2020
The translation of the content is performed by the external website Google™ Translate. The service provides automated computer translations. REHADAT assumes no reponsibility or liability for the complete accuracy of the content.